Isnin, 24 September 2018

Long time, no see!

Hi everyone! It's been along time since I updated this blog! Now, a lot of things has happened...

I am married now, have 2 bright young kids, and out of KPYPJ. I am working in a private company that makes software for HR and Payroll. And I am also 40++ young... Haha!

ITP YPJ is no more, all the courses has been migrated to the new college KYPJ in Kulai. Most of my friends who used to blog have resigned (including me!) from KPYPJ, or is not with us today (RIP)...

The digital landscape has changed a lot since my last blog post. Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp have made communicating with each other a lot easier! Blogging now feels kind of old, not many people, especially my friends and family blog anymore, but still seems relevant as some prominent people are still blogging their thoughts and experiences. Take for example Tun Dr Mahathir, our current Malaysian Prime Minister. (http://chedet.cc/).

I intend to keep and maintain this blog. I will come here from time to time to post somethings, get people to remember the golden age of blogging, and post things that express myself, privately, unlike Facebook, Twitter, etc..., that feels 'crowded'!

So soothing to say 'Hi' again to an old friend... Blogger...

- @Oldtechie 2018 -


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan